Stash Bust Challenge 2013, September Update
September was a busy month. I’ve been working on two blanket designs, both of which I hit a snag in the design and had to work it out. Because of this, I fell behind in my other projects and only made 1 hat in my Stash Bust Challenge for this month. But I really like this one. This design was written by Yvonne Tate, specifically for Halos of Hope. You can find it on her blog. I used a thicker yarn than the pattern calls for so I made few adjustments and ended up with a slightly slouchy hat rather than the beanie as the pattern is written. You can see my notes on my Ravelry project page. I’m real pleased with the results. It’s a cute hat pattern. Thanks Yvonne!
The hat used almost an entire 3.5oz skein of yarn. I’ve got 3 months left in this challenge and 2 pounds to go. I gotta get stitchin’!
Total hats made to date: 21
Total yarn used to date: 4 lbs 1 oz