Bloodshot Eyeball Pillow: Teens, Kids or Halloween Fun!
Creepy and fun! This pillow is perfect for your teen’s bedroom, the rec room or Halloween decorating. You can’t make just one of these-go for blue, green or brown eyes. Or, get a little creepier and make purple, orange or yellow eyes. Pattern is written with worsted/aran yarn held double throughout to yield a pillow approximately 16 inches in diameter.
$3.99 **Please note, you are buying a crochet PATTERN, not the actual item.** On ETSY too!
Click here to redirect to Ravelry’s pattern page and see more projects completed with this pattern. Also, where all Crochet by Darleen Hopkins Patterns and Pattern Collections (eBooks) are Buy 2, Get 1 Free. No coupon needed. Ravelry will automatically deduct the least expensive pattern from your total.
OR for instant download after your payment with Paypal. (Buy Now powered by Ravelry)
Approximately 16 inches diameter.
Please note, yarn amounts are approximate. Allow for at least a 10% variance when purchasing yarn.
- Black #9727-12 g/22 yards
- Green Iris: 40 grams/74 yards EACH Green #9779 and Simply Soft Paints, Peacock Feather #0011
- White #9701, 110 grams/204 yards
- Autumn Red #9730, 170 grams/315 yards
Other Iris Combinations
- Blue Iris, Ocean #9759 and Simply Soft Paints, Peacock Feather #0011
- Brown Iris, Taupe #9783 and Simply Soft Paints, Sticks & Stones #0009
- Violet Iris, Iris #9747 and Simply Soft Paints, Rainbow Bright #00016
- Orange Iris Mango #9605 and Simply Soft Paints, Rainbow Bright #00016
Pattern is written using standard US stitches. Easy pattern. Should be familiar with working in the round.
Stitch gauge is not critical. If your gauge is close to stated gauge then your pillow will be close to stated size. Adjust yarn or hook size as necessary to achieve desired gauge. 11 hdc, 9 rows = 4”
Please note, this pattern is copyrighted and may not be reproduced or redistributed. Completed pillows may be sold but please credit Darleen Hopkins as the designer. If selling online, a link to my shop is appreciated. www.ravelry.com/stores/CrochetByDarleenHopkins
Other crochet patterns you may like: