Crocheted Pig Hat Pattern, Oink! Oink!
Make this adorable pig hat either with or without the ear flaps. Oink! Oink! The Pig Hat is an easy and fun hat to crochet. FIVE different sizes available (newborn to adult) and each has instructions to make either with or without the ear flaps.
$4.50 **Please note, you are buying a crochet PATTERN, not the actual item.** On ETSY too!
Click here to redirect to Ravelry’s pattern page and see more projects completed with this pattern. Also, where all Crochet by Darleen Hopkins Patterns and Pattern Collections (eBooks) are Buy 2, Get 1 Free. No coupon needed. Ravelry will automatically deduct the least expensive pattern from your total.
for instant download after your payment with Paypal. (Buy Now powered by Ravelry)
Sizes are approximate. Please measure largest part of head. Hats will stretch to fit the following sizes:
- Extra Small fits approximate 14½-16” head circumference (average newborn – 3 months)
- Small fits approximate 16-18” head circumference (average 3 – 9 months)
- Medium fits approximate 18-19” head circumference (average 9 months – 3 years)
- Large fits approximate 19-20½” head circumference (3 years – 6 years)
- Extra Large fits approximate 20.5-22” head circumference (6 years – adult)
Pattern written with Knit Picks Comfy Worsted-Caron Simply Soft is a great substitute or any other thinner worsted weight yarn.
- Extra Small-2 balls Knit Picks Comfy Worsted in Zinnia (1 ball w/o ear flaps) (109 yards, 50 grams/ball)
- Small-2 balls Knit Picks Comfy Worsted in Zinnia (109 yards, 50 grams/ball)
- Medium-2 balls Knit Picks Comfy Worsted in Zinnia (109 yards, 50 grams/ball)
- Large-2 balls Knit Picks Comfy Worsted in Zinnia (109 yards, 50 grams/ball)
- Extra Large-2 balls Knit Picks Comfy Worsted in Zinnia (109 yards, 50 grams/ball)
Small amount of Knit Picks Comfy Worsted in Black for nostrils and eyes
(2) ¾” – 1” black buttons (optional-not recommended on hats for children younger than 3 years old)
G/6 (4.25 mm) hook or size needed to obtain correct gauge
Easy +/Intermediate. Photo Tutorial on Magic Ring included. Any questions, feel free to email me. If you’ve been crocheting for 50 years or if you’ve made a few easy projects and are ready to try something new, this is perfect for you.
Pattern is written using standard US stitches.
Gauge is very important for proper sizing of the hat. Please take the time to check for proper gauge and adjust yarn or hook size as necessary. Gauge check points are given in the pattern.
Now every pattern purchased from Crochet By Darleen Hopkins on Ravelry comes with copy of the Crazy Frog Hat! No coupon needed, the pdf is automatically included for you to download when ever you like! Enjoy!
Please note, this pattern is copyrighted and may not be reproduced or redistributed. Completed hats may be sold but please credit Darleen Hopkins as the designer. If selling online, a link to my shop is appreciated. www.ravelry.com/stores/CrochetByDarleenHopkins