Striped Christmas Tree Pillow
- Replace the pom-pom with a star, pattern included.
- Adjust the size of the pillow by using thicker or thinner yarn. Use a hook that will yield a tight stitch so the stuffing does not show through.
- Make your tree one color and decorate with buttons.
- Work your pillow double stranded. Keep one strand the same color and vary the color of the second strand for an instantly decorated tree. Great way to use up some scrap yarn! Please note: this will require additional yarn.
- Mix and match! Make one side striped, one side solid.
Finished size, approximately 10” by 16”.
$3.99 **Please note, you are buying a crochet PATTERN, not the actual item.** On Etsy too!
Click here to redirect to Ravelry’s pattern page and see more projects completed with this pattern. Also, where all Crochet by Darleen Hopkins Patterns and Pattern Collections (eBooks) are Buy 2, Get a 3rd for Free. No coupon needed. Ravelry will automatically deduct the least expensive pattern from your total.
OR for instant download after your payment by Paypal. (Buy Now powered by Ravelry)
Vanna’s Choice 100% acrylic, 3.5 oz/100 g 170 yd/156 m, medium-4,heavy worsted/aran weight yarn.
CA- Rust #135, 15 g/26 yd
CB-Olive #174, 65 g/111 yd
CC-Brick #133, 40 g/68 yd
Please note, yarn amounts are approximate. Allow for at least a 10% variance when purchasing yarn.
Hook: H (5.0 mm) or size needed to obtain correct gauge
Other: Stitch markers, yarn needle, poly-fiberfill
Pattern is written using standard US stitches. Easy+
Exact gauge is not essential. If your gauge is close to stated gauge, your finished pillows will be close to the reported measurements. 8 rows, 14 sts in dc = 4¼”.
Please note, this pattern is copyrighted and may not be reproduced or redistributed. Completed pillows may be sold but please credit Darleen Hopkins as the designer. If selling online, a link to my website is appreciated. crochetbydarleenhopkins.com/
Other crochet patterns you may like: