Stash Bust Challenge 2013-Update Sept 2013

Stash Bust Challenge 2013, September Update

Textured Halos of Hope Hat, pattern by Yvonne Tate

Textured Halos of Hope Hat, pattern by Yvonne Tate

September was a busy month.  I’ve been working on two blanket designs, both of which I hit a snag in the design and had to work it out.  Because of this, I fell behind in my other projects and only made 1 hat in my Stash Bust Challenge for this month.  But I really like this one.  This design was written by Yvonne Tate, specifically for Halos of Hope.  You can find it on her blog.  I used a thicker yarn than the pattern calls for so I made few adjustments and ended up with a slightly slouchy hat rather than the beanie as the pattern is written.  You can see my notes on my Ravelry project page.  I’m real pleased with the results.  It’s a cute hat pattern.  Thanks Yvonne!

The hat used almost an entire 3.5oz skein of yarn.  I’ve got 3 months left in this challenge and 2 pounds to go.  I gotta get stitchin’!

Total hats made to date: 21

Total yarn used to date: 4 lbs 1 oz

2 thoughts on “Stash Bust Challenge 2013-Update Sept 2013

  1. Pingback: Stash Bust 2013 Update: October | Crochet By Darleen Hopkins

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s