Final Count for 2015 Stash Bust Challenge??
I finished what will likely be my last charitable project for 2015, the Melo Hat by ACCROchet. It’s a super cute hat. I had to adjust the pattern a little as my yarn was much thinner than the suggested yarn. I ended up adding an additional pattern repeat and working a lot of extras rows. It’s super slouchy with a removable pom-pom. I hope a young teen will enjoy it. I’m super happy I was able to complete this during the Gift-A-Long on Ravelry. There is a slim chance I’ll have time to finish another hat before 2016 starts. But if not, I’m pleased with the results to date!
The hat weighs over 4.25 ounces.
Total hats made in the 2015 Stash Bust Challenge to date: 12
Total bears made in the 2015 Stash Bust Challenge to date: 6
Total blankets made in the 2015 Stash Bust Challenge to date: 2
Total weight of yarn used in the 2015 Stash Bust Challenge to date: 5 pounds, 5 ounces!
2 thoughts on “Stash Bust Update, Mid-December 2015”
It looks great! The thinner yarn makes it super slouchy, but that’s how teens love it.
Great for all you do. Proud of you!
Sent from my iPad