Crochet resolutions for 2013
1. Work from yarn stash and only purchase yarn when absolutely necessary for a specific project; don’t buy yarn just because it’s on sale! I already started this with my Stash Bust 2013 Challenge.
2. Complete the Crochet Guild of America’s Master Crochet Program.
3. Complete at least 2 hats per month for Halos of Hope.
4. Self publish at least 8 new patterns.
5. Learn to crochet with my left hand. I’ve been “in training” for this by learning to use the mouse with my left hand.
6. Complete that scrap felted throw rug I’ve been wanting to make for a couple of years now!!!