Bright IDEA! aka The Thinking Cap
$4.50 Please note, you are buying a crochet PATTERN, not the actual item.** On ETSY too!
Click here to redirect to Ravelry’s pattern page and see more projects completed with this pattern. Also, where all Crochet by Darleen Hopkins Patterns and Pattern Collections (eBooks) are Buy 2, Get 1 Free. No coupon needed. Ravelry will automatically deduct the least expensive pattern from your total.
for instant download after your payment with Paypal. (Buy Now powered by Ravelry)
Sizes are approximate. Please measure largest part of head. Hats will stretch to fit the following sizes:
- Small fits approximate 17½”- 19½” head circumference (average Child 3yrs – 6yrs)
- Medium fits approximate 19½” – 21½” head circumference (average Child/Tween)
- Large fits approximate 21½” – 23½” head circumference (average Teen/Adult)
Lion Brand Cotton Ease or equivalent worsted weight (medium 4) yarn
50% acrylic, 50% cotton [3.5oz/100g, 207yd/188m] Amounts are approximate
- Light bulb (Y) .5oz/30g, 60yds/55m (Maize #186)
- Small amount of black (Charcoal #152)
- Main Color (MC) 3oz/70g 144yds/131m (Azalea #195)
- Main Color (MC) 3.5oz/100g 207yds/188m (Azalea #195)
- Main Color (MC) 4oz/130g 270yds/245m (Azalea #195)
H (5.00 mm) or size needed to obtain correct gauge
Stitch markers, yarn needle
Easy +, knowledge of changing color mid row is necessary.
Pattern is written using standard US stitches. Easy + pattern.
Gauge is very important for proper sizing of the hat. Please take the time to check for proper gauge and adjust yarn or hook size as necessary. 10 sc and 12 rows = in 3″ sc
Now every pattern purchased from Crochet By Darleen Hopkins on Ravelry comes with copy of the Crazy Frog Hat! No coupon needed, the pdf is automatically included for you to download when ever you like! Enjoy!
Please note, this pattern is copyrighted and may not be reproduced or redistributed. Completed hats may be sold but please credit Darleen Hopkins as the designer. If selling online, a link to my shop is appreciated. www.ravelry.com/stores/CrochetByDarleenHopkins